CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Here are the girls and me on Easter after church. Abby was tired and didn't want to smile for the camera. I have been very busy with work and running the kids around to their activities and school. I look forward to the weekends when things are slower and am disappointed to see Monday come. Sometimes I complain about all there is to do, but wouldn't change a thing. I love what I do even if the pay is sometimes lousy!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! You did it! I am sooo proud of you and love seeing pictures of the kids--and you and Rob. Trust me, this can be addicting but it is such a great way to keep up. Sometimes I see pictures of your kids and think "Wow! How did they grow up so fast and I didn't see any of it?!" It'll be fun getting to know them a little bit!

Kristen said...

By the way, get a tan!!

Ashly said...

Cute pictures Gretchen!

Kristen said...

Okay, can you pleeeaaase do something here?!