CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

McDaniel Family Reunion





Over the Fourth of July weekend, we attended a McDaniel Family Reunion in Gridley with dad's side of the family. Some of my aunts and uncles that I haven't seen for 10 years or more came, as well as Andrew and Ashly and family. We ate, visited, played some games and ate some more! It was wonderful to see everyone and wish that more had been able to make it out! My kids had a great time with Andrew and Ashly's kids, as you can see from the smiles. This weekend we will enjoy the Hagberg side of the family as we celebrate what would have been Grandpa Hagberg's 100th birthday! More pictures to come!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Do I know any of those people? I don't recognize them! Guess it's been awhile!