CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tough Week!

This will be a boring post, without pictures or really any exciting news at all! I think you will probably appreciate the "no pictures" part. The 24 hour flu has been making itself comfortable in our house this week. Abigayle was fortunate enough to get it on Monday. She ran a high fever and complained that her head hurt. She didn't have an upset stomach until about 5 seconds before she threw up all over my wonderful van. Poor baby! My van got a thorough cleaning and has never looked better. Today Braden and Cassidy are suffering through it--we are staying out of the van! Braden has spent a lot of time on my lap today--I hope I am not next!

Cassidy has been invited to attend an advanced ballet class. I immediatley decided no, I didn't want to add another class($$), but then her teacher told me that only 2 girls from Paradise were being invited to attend the class and that this class is the one that worked into Point, which is what she has been working towards for the last 5 years. We will give it a try. I have decided to start charging all my "free babysitting club members". It may spoil my reputation, but I am ok with that!

Rob has been working long hours this week and I am glad to see it end. he has put in about 75 hours and I am sure tomorrow will involve a lot of napping!

See--I told you not too exciting! Sorry!

1 comments:

Ashly said...

We are so sorry you are dealing with the flu! We went through it a bit last week, ending on Sunday when Andrew couldn't drag himself out of bed except to head to the bathroom. NOT fun with a new baby in the house. Hopefully this coming week will be better for you. And at least the car is clean!